1. Respect others as you wish they would to you.
2. Learn from the Internet. Use it to your advantage.
3. Online shopping. (Big money saver)
4. Learn proper grammar and use it in everyday life.
5. Protect your information.
1. Share information with anyone you don’t know.
2. Go on any unknown sites. Could give you a virus.
3. Don’t be a troll or bully.
4. Don’t post or say anything inappropriate. In the future jobs can look at what you’ve done before they hire you.
5. Don’t make the Internet your life.
Reason why I’m telling you the Do’s and Don’t of the online world is cause it’s for the best. You stick to these rules you’ll turn out good at being a digital citizen. They will most importantly keep you and your information safe.