Hi Tootie, I’m writing this to you so you can understand the importance of online safety and what to do and what not to do. I’m telling you this because the online world is not easy. Being a digital citizen in an online community has it’s downfalls and it also has it’s good sides. I have to teach you about the importance of being online.
1. Know who your “friends” are.
2. Keep your privacy.
3. Be kind and respectful.
4. Use different passwords.
5. If in doubt, block.
1. Put private information online.
2. Be rude and disrespectful.
3. Reuse passwords.
4. Shop on sites that aren’t secure.
5. Don’t talk to people you don’t know.