The internet can be good and bad. There are many things that are appropriate for the internet and then there are things that aren’t appropriate. The internet has caused many problems because people don’t know how to use it. So I am going to give you a few tips on the Do’s and Don’t of the internet….
- Always use correct English when you are making a post. Yo never know who is watching you in future.
- Be respectful to anyone online whether they’re rude or not. You never who what someone is going through.
- Don’t give out any personal information it doesn’t matter who you are talking to there are many people out their stealing people identity.
- Post positive things never post negativity to any social site.
- Make sure you complete your homework and assignments to better your education.
- Never give anyone your password to anything email, social site, etc.
- Never talk to strangers and agree to meet up in a public place many people have hidden identities.
- Never give out your number, address, or any form of contact to anyone who isn’t family. You never know who you are communicating with.
- Log out of your account when you’re done using it. If your are in a public place using the internet, you can reveal your personal information or an enemy can embarrass you.
- Access pornography sites. They are hazardous to the mind and isn’t designed for young minds.