1. Always be respectful.
2. Use proper grammar.
3. Be smart about what sites you give your info.
4. Watch out for viruses.
5. Take what people on the internet say about you lightly. For the most part they can’t do anything to you.
1. Don’t be a troll.
2. Don’t give out all your info to every site.
3. Don’t befriend parents or relatives if you are going to put up things you don’t want them to see.
4. Don’t put all of your business on social media.
5. Don’t put anything that will mess you up later on in life.
These are rules that I have followed and for the most part while growing up in an internet and digital age. They have worked for me and will work for you if you follow them. It is very easy to get caught up on the internet and have information stolen. If that happens people can steal your money and even your identity. If that happens you can have a lot of stress. Follow these rules and you will be alright.